2605 LINCOLN BLVD SANTA MONICA CA 90405 (310) 452-1039
Services now include Neurovisual Medicine for Binocular Vision Dysfunction in Santa Monica
If you experience any of these symptoms, you should seek immediate care:
- Red, painful eye, especially if it is sensitive to light or accompanied by nausea
- Eye injury or blunt trauma
- Chemical burn (please continuously rinse your eyes with water and have someone else call for help)
- Foreign objects in the eye
- Sudden loss or change in vision
- Sudden onset of flashing lights or floaters (floating spots or clouds)
For a non-urgent message, you may use the form below. Thank you.
For current patients only:
If you are experiencing an eye medical emergency during non-business hours,
Dr. Ito can be reached for consult at:
During business hours, please call our office at (310) 452-1039.
For sight threatening eye medical emergency, please call 911 for immediate assistance.